Typical SME IT systems requires numerous skillsets from software, networking, storage, server and mobile. SME relies on IT systems to operate and grow soon realize the complexity of IT is a blocker for growth and operate, instead of spending valuable time building up their own IT talents, these SME should use the time to generate new value in their core business.To improve quality, increase efficiencies and avoid re-inventing the wheel Hin Yin Solution Co., Ltd has engineered servies that commonly required by SME, we conduct experiments to improve the procedure to fix and operation software, hardware and the dependent IT infrastructure to power SME.
- Responsible for providing customer service support and solution on IT related areas via hotline, remote access and on-site duties.
- Provide PC and IT services support both for hardware and software installation and configuration.
- Perform server and database administration, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Provide end-users support and guidance.
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as required.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Windows/Linux administration
- Knowledge in VMware/Virtualbox/Virtualization
- Knowledge in networking
- Certification in MCP/MCITP or CCNA will be a plus
- Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Work with internal architect team on the design of cloud services.
- Implement cloud services with features such as auto-backup, high availability, auto-scaling, security management.
- Implement software to automatic life cycles of cloud services.
- Hands on support for clients that uses our cloud services.
- Listen to the customers to define which and priority of features.
- Research and develop: Learn what you don’t know and share to the team what you already knew and learnt.
- Must be expert in either Java or Python programming.
- Must be willing to learn new technology outside your comfort zone.
- Able to work individual as contributor and also play well as a team member.
- Understand concept of DevOps/Agile/CI/CD.
- Experience in using Cloud computing is an advantage.
- Familiar with Linux Server, Windows Server, Mac system settings is highly preferable.
- Strong knowledge with TCP/IP, VPN, DNS, DHCP, Routing, with CCNA/CCNP certificate is preferable.
- 1 year or above relevant work experience; fresh graduates will also be considered for junior position.
(please make appointment before visit)